Marketing Services Legal Disclaimers
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. COMPENSATION: Agency shall be entitled to compensation for performing the tasks and duties related to the Scope of Work as listed in this Agreement and there are no refunds or chargebacks allowed for services rendered.
2. EFFECTIVE DATE: This Agreement shall be effective commencing as of the day payment is received for the setup, and shall continue until terminated at the completion of the Scope of Work, or by either party as otherwise provided herein.
3. ACCOUNTABILITY: Agency shall not be responsible or liable for any damages to the Company by reason or failure to publish any advertisement provided for herein because of any labor dispute, strike, war, riot, insurrection, civil commotion, fire, flood, accident, natural disaster, or cause beyond the control of the Agency. Company assumes full and complete responsibility and liability for the content of all advertising copy submitted and published pursuant to this Agreement, and shall indemnify and hold the Agency harmless against any demands, claims, or liability arising there from.
4. SCOPE OF WORK: Agency agrees to devote as much time, attention, and energy as necessary to deliver the services outlined and defined by the Agreement as the Scope of Work.
5. TERMINATION: All payments under this Agreement will be irrevocable, non-refundable, and non-creditable for services rendered and will cease at the end of current billing cycle before being terminated.
6. ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS: If any action at law or in equity is necessary to enforce or interpret the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney fees, costs and necessary disbursements incurred both before and/or after judgment in addition to any other relief to which such party may be entitled.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This writing contains the entire agreement of the parties. No representations other than those expressly set forth in this Agreement were made or relied upon by either party. No agent, employee or other representative of either party is empowered to alter any of the terms of the Agreement, unless done in writing and signed by a representative of the Agency and Company.